Pretio is a performance adtech leader, connecting millions of consumers with world renowned brands. We have unique competencies in CPI and lead generation.
The digital marketing landscape is crowded, but our amazing people and performance are what make us stand apart from the noise. Our team is made up of out-of-the-box, entrepreneurial thinkers who think critically and challenge standard practices, all in the name of making the right connection and serving our clients in the best way possible.
We are looking for A-Players to join us; people who are bright, fun, intense, and accountable.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for proactive outreach, follow up, and establishment of new relationships with primarily advertising and occasionally publishing partners. The BDM is a key point of contact for existing, and new potential advertising partners. Cold calling, sales, and account optimization in cooperation with our internal traffic team is the primary role. Accelerating profit generation is how you’ll be measured. The BDM keeps all team stakeholders updated regarding partner relationships as necessary.
- Research, identify, and process potential leads and new partners plus steward existing opportunities towards optimal outcomes. Your focus, creativity and skills will enable our internal traffic team to focus on and drive growth.
- Establish relationships with new partners and clients that fosters shared success, trust, and opportunities for future business together.
- Keep records of Company and Personal/Employee contact information of partners, Demand and Supply Side IOs/MSAs, Credit References, Terms & Conditions, Banking Information, Company Information, Business Tools (Platforms, SSPs, Direct relationships, Brand Safety Tools, etc.) Leads, and Pipeline Onboarding process, data concerning direct and O&O lists.
- Process and oversee the credit check process which includes: contacting credit references, inputting responses in ‘Credit Checks’ doc, and following up when necessary.
- Review and revise IOs on both Supply and Demand Side to ensure efficient business relationships that are as low risk as possible, while still offering opportunities for growth. Identify and revise initial payment, NET, fraud, discrepancy, contact, targeting, CPM, and KPI/campaign terms as needed.
- Track and manage leads and partner details and activities in a CRM System (BASE).
- Deliver market and partner feedback internally to the video team.
18 months of successful performance marketing Sales, AM or BD experience
Experience in a dynamic, high energy, and exciting team environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with modern online communication tools (email, slack & social)
Experience with modern CRM systems a plus. Set-up and management even better.
Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent preferred
Competitive salary and commission structure, stock options, extended private health benefits, flex time (while working with people who get things done, not just punch the clock), paid vacation.
Awesome downtown location. Free snacks, drinks. Team events and socials. 1970 VW Van and 1968 double-decker bus as breakout rooms.
We are small and growing fast. You will move the needle.
Part of a portfolio of six west coast tech companies. Lots of collaboration and shared events.