Pretio Interactive is searching for an experienced, energetic, and reliable Executive Assistant with strong project management capabilities for our fast-paced and growing companies.
As the right hand of our CEO, you are the consummate professional, anticipating othersâ needs and removing potential roadblocks while at the same time helping to navigate in a âsea of ambiguityâ.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing a number of administrative and project management duties across 4 companies and multiple projects. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, organized, detail and deadline focused with strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience supporting executives and will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently, with a strong ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects. This is someone who will make an effort to know the business, prioritize accordingly, and can represent the CEO in the best light.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation, full benefits and a downtown parking spot.
- Manage executivesâ calendars, plan and schedule internal and external meetings accordingly while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues.
- Maintain executivesâ workflow, and keep track of schedules, deadlines, and logistics.
- Create, maintain, and update confidential HR records
- Assist with recruiting efforts for open positions, such as screening candidates, coordinating candidate interviews
- Assist with new hire onboarding and orientation
- Provide employee relations support in a professional and confidential manner
- Manage all aspects of benefits administration
- Develop, plan, and coordinate team events
- Liaise with on-site building manager for general office & building maintenance and operations, as needed
- Coordinate travel for employees
- Order office supplies, weekly office snacks and office lunches as necessary
- Point person for Pretio Social Committee (swag, budget for events, celebrations, anniversaries, etc.)
- Manage all SaaS subscriptions
- Organization/filing of digital and hard copies
- Coordinating meetings, collaborating with leadership team, and taking notes as applicable.
- Weekly 1-1 reminders to direct reports and follow-up on meeting outcomes.
- Coordination of 2 â 3 cross-functional projects supporting CEO or executive sponsor management of key dates, milestones and meetings to ensure projects are completed on-time and successfully.
- Research information and provide a summary of findings with recommendations
- A solutions-oriented problem-solver
- Proactive â you take initiative!
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- High energy with a strong sense of urgency
- ROI-minded â you know how to budget and get the most out of every dollar spent
- Full of integrity and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Available to occasionally work some hours on weekends and be reachable by phone, email and Slack after hours
- A people person with natural interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate, influence others, and bring a sense of humour
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite (word, excel, power point) and google apps (calendar, docs, sheets)
- Proven track record of increasing responsibility within past positions
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, executive assistant, or office manager supporting multiple executives and/or projects.
- Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to make independent decisions quickly.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels.
- Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with current BC Employment Standards and other HR policies
- 1 - 2 years experience in office management preferred
- Bachelorâs Degree
- Current First Aid certificate
- Valid Driverâs Licence and vehicle