Pretio is an adtech leader that connects millions of people with some of the worldâs greatest brands every day.
Our mission is to make the right connection 99% of the time. We know that the digital marketing space is a crowded one, but our amazing people are what makes us stand apart from the noise. Our team is a made up of out-of-the-box thinkers who think critically and challenge standard practices, all in the name of making the right connection and serving our clients in the best way possible.
We are looking for A-Players to join us!
This is an account management role with high-impact in a fast-paced environment!
As a Supply Side Account Manager on the Video team, you will be the main point of contact for many of Pretioâs clients and publishing partners. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of partner performance including analyzing data in order to optimize revenue opportunities and reach campaign objectives and make recommendations for strategic growth. You will report to the Director of Video.
The role will include understanding and managing clients advertising placements for their domains and app properties, ensuring that our services remain competitive within the market, as well as promoting new campaigns, implementing constant improvements and creative solutions to increase performance.
- Identify, evaluate and grow qualified high-potential publishers to reach business objectives and targets
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with key publishers and publishing partners
- Keep records of costs, insertion orders, documentation, etc.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in a CRM System
- Deliver product and market feedback internally (GEOs, Environments, CPMs, Margin, Fill Rate, well-performing partners)
- Coordinate with internal team members to schedule payments and deliver clean inventory
You are a self-motivated, analytical thinker who has the ability and desire to learn quickly and react creatively and gracefully under pressure. You are you comfortable in an environment where the landscape is always shifting and are driven to constantly learn.
The Supply Side Account Manager will go through a 1 month training program. No specific industry experience is necessary, but required skills include:
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or other relevant customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly through email and Skype
- Mastery of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
â Works well within a team but also shines when building their own system
- Feels comfortable multi-tasking and can prioritize accordingly
* The most successful candidate learns quickly, thinks critically and analytically, has a positive attitude and does whatever it takes to get 'er done!
- Proficient at tracking activity using a CRM or similar databases
- Proven customer service record
- Strong understanding of digital performance marketing (display, video)
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Great sense of humour!