Pretio is an adtech leader that connects millions of people with some of the world’s greatest brands every day.
Our mission is to make the right connection 99% of the time. We know that the digital marketing space is a crowded one, but our amazing people are what makes us stand apart from the noise. Our team is a made up of out-of-the-box thinkers who think critically and challenge standard practices, all in the name of making the right connection and serving our clients in the best way possible.
We are looking for A-Players to join us!
The Ad Ops Coordinator will work closely with Account Managers to coordinate programmatic digital video advertising campaigns and align traffic.
The Ad Ops Coordinator is highly analytical and will focus on optimizing traffic and campaigns to achieve the required targets, while keeping all team members updated regarding changes in traffic availability and performance.
- Evaluate and grow qualified, high-potential traffic sources to reach outlined objectives and targets.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of platform optimizations
- Manage technical issues, aid in troubleshooting and constantly communicate with stakeholders
- Keep records of sales, revenue, master service agreements and documentation.
- Monitor changes in purchase behaviour in supply and resulting revenue implications
- Effectively create and deliver performance reports and overviews
You are a self-motivated, analytical thinker who has the ability and desire to learn quickly and react creatively under pressure. You are you comfortable in an environment where the landscape is always shifting and are driven to constantly learn.
You possess strong technical skills to understand large data sets, extract information and find actionable insights through tools like Excel and online dashboards. You have a strong understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and keep up with the current trends in the industry. You are motivated by results and obsessive about details.
- 1+ year of professional experience in an analytical role or BA degree in a field of study that required analysis with large data sets
- A rigorous, data-driven and highly analytical mindset
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and filters
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Works well within a team but also shines when building their own system
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Skills we would like to see (but not required):
- Experience with online advertising like Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager or any online ad platform
- Basic HTML / CSS skills
- Great sense of humour!
Competitive salary and commission structure, stock options, extended private health benefits, flex time (while working with people who get things done, not just punch the clock), paid vacation.
Awesome downtown location. Free snacks, drinks. Team events and socials. 1970 VW Van and 1968 double-decker bus as breakout rooms.
We are small and growing fast. You will move the needle.
Part of a portfolio of six west coast tech companies. Lots of collaboration and shared events.