Pretio is an adtech leader that connects millions of people with some of the world’s greatest brands every day.
Our mission is to make the right connection 99% of the time. We know that the digital marketing space is a crowded one, but our amazing people are what makes us stand apart from the noise. Our team is a made up of out-of-the-box thinkers who think critically and challenge standard practices, all in the name of making the right connection and serving our clients in the best way possible.
We are looking for A-Players to join us!
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for outreach, follow up, and establishment of new relationships with both advertising and publishing partners. The BDM is the first point of contact for our new potential advertising and publishing leads and partners. The BDM keeps all team members on the video team updated regarding new partners as necessary and where new opportunities on both the demand and supply side exist.
- Identify, research, and process potential leads and new partners as well as negative issues or problems associated with companies in the industry (i.e. - non-payment, fraud, non-responsiveness, location, etc.).
- Establish relationships with new partners and clients that fosters growth, trust, and opportunities for future business together.
- Keep records of Company and Personal/Employee contact information of partners, Demand and Supply Side IOs/MSAs, Credit References, Terms & Conditions, Banking Information, Company Information, Business Tools (Platforms, SSPs, Direct relationships, Brand Safety Tools, etc.) Leads, and Pipeline Onboarding process, data concerning direct and O&O lists.
- Process and oversee the credit check process which includes: contacting credit references, inputting responses in ‘Credit Checks’ doc, and following up when necessary.
Review and revise IOs on both Supply and Demand Side to ensure efficient business relationships that are as low risk as possible, while still offering opportunities for growth. Identify and revise initial payment, NET, fraud, discrepancy, contact, targeting, CPM, and KPI/campaign terms as needed.
- Track and manage leads and partner details and activities in a CRM System (BASE).
- Deliver market and partner feedback internally to the video team.
Competitive salary and commission structure, stock options, extended private health benefits, flex time (while working with people who get things done, not just punch the clock), paid vacation.
Awesome downtown location. Free snacks, drinks. Team events and socials. 1970 VW Van and 1968 double-decker bus as breakout rooms.
We are small and growing fast. You will move the needle.
Part of a portfolio of six west coast tech companies. Lots of collaboration and shared events.