Pretio is an adtech leader that connects millions of people with some of the worldâs greatest brands every day.
Our mission is to make the right connection 99% of the time. We know that the digital marketing space is a crowded one, but our amazing people are what makes us stand apart from the noise. Our team is a made up of out-of-the-box thinkers who think critically and challenge standard practices, all in the name of making the right connection and serving our clients in the best way possible.
We are looking for A-Players to join us!
You are a self-motivated, analytical thinker who has the ability and desire to learn quickly and react creatively under pressure. You are you comfortable in an environment where the landscape is always shifting and are driven to constantly learn. You possess strong technical skills to understand large data sets, extract information and find actionable insights through tools like excel and online dashboards. You have a strong understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and keep up with the current trends in the industry. You are motivated by results and obsessive about small details.
- Build and manage digital advertising campaigns using multiple advertising platforms
- Leverage your knowledge of Microsoft Excel to create reports, and regularly produce campaign performance reporting
- Analyze and measure data from multiple sources and consolidate to find those winning pockets of traffic
- Stay on top of the latest marketing and media buying tools and techniques
- Enjoy strategy games and are comfortable taking risks
- Creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive that enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate about metrics and love analyzing data to achieve results
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for detail. Data-driven with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Spreadsheets are a key tool for this role.
- Experience successfully managing paid advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of Digital Media Buying or Affiliate Marketing experience is a must for this role.
- Driven to meet and exceed individual and team targets. You like to win both individually and as a team
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with Photoshop