Pretio is an adtech leader that connects millions of people with some of the world’s greatest brands every day.
Our mission is to make the right connection 99% of the time. We know that the digital marketing space is a crowded one, but our amazing people are what makes us stand apart from the noise. Our team is a made up of out-of-the-box thinkers who think critically and challenge standard practices, all in the name of making the right connection and serving our clients in the best way possible.
We are looking for A-Players to join us!
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to support the growth of our paid search engine marketing activity. In this role, you will work with the Media Buying and Product teams to craft, build, and optimize CPL and CPS campaigns on major search engines. Your ultimate goal is to drive high value customers for our clients and internally developed products.
- Create and manage high-performing paid SEM campaigns on major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Use planning tools to conduct in-depth keyword analysis and competitive research to support and uncover high value opportunities
- Source campaigns and products for testing and provide feedback and results to client or internal product team
- Analyze and measure data from multiple sources and consolidate to find those winning pockets of traffic
- Identify new marketing opportunities and contribute ideas to the team that will help -
shape the scope and direction of future high value campaigns
- Stay on top of the latest marketing and media buying tools and techniques
- Enjoy strategy games and are comfortable taking risks
- Creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive that enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate about metrics and love analyzing data to achieve results
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for detail. Data-driven with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Spreadsheets are a key tool for this role.
- Experience successfully managing paid advertising campaigns
- 2+ years of Digital Media Buying or Affiliate Marketing experience is a must for this role.
- Driven to meet and exceed individual and team targets. You like to win both individually and as a team
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with Photoshop
Competitive salary and commission structure, stock options, extended private health benefits, flex time (while working with people who get things done, not just punch the clock), paid vacation.
Awesome downtown location. Free snacks, drinks. Team events and socials. 1970 VW Van and 1968 double-decker bus as breakout rooms.
We are small and growing fast. You will move the needle.
Part of a portfolio of six west coast tech companies. Lots of collaboration and shared events.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!